ACS group has an immediate need for a 'Business Analyst' with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a 12 - month contract opportunity and is located in Princeton, NJ. Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
- Business Analyst
- Process Modeling
- Lab, Research
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Hiring Manager Comments:
5+ years of Business Process Modeler experience
5+ years of Continuous Process Improvement experience
5+ years working knowledge of lab, research and early development
3+ years of Visio
- Responsible for the functional requirements and technical design, including leading review sessions with the business users and IT capability leaders i.e., network, lab, research and early development, and manufacturing
- Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure requirements understood and captured to successfully deliver desired outcome
- Develop functional and technical specifications for enhancements and integrations to other business applications.
- Understanding business needs, and define creative and useful solutions
- Identify and recommend customizations, enhancements, or workarounds to meet business and technical requirements
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner using visualizations and/or process flows
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical teams and business stakeholders
- Identifies process, technology, and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering and improvement efforts for information technology.
Thanks and regards,
P: (+1) 404-585-5612
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant