Business Analyst/Project Manager
Contract to Hire
A rapidly expanding client of ours in the Chicago Loop is looking to bring on an additional Business Analyst or Project Manager to join their growing team. The Business Analyst or Project Manager will join a team of 2 and be a subject matter expert in the definition, training, testing, implementation, and support of functional requirements in an agile environment. The Business Analyst must understand the organizations direction, structure and requirements along with documenting and analyzing required information and data.
The Business Analyst or Project Manager must understand technical design specifications, including but not limited to, working knowledge of HTML, SQL and database design by utilizing data flow modeling, workflow analysis or using existing system documentation policy and procedures.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in managing SLDC projects
- Strong knowledge of software applications and design tools including: Microsoft Office Suite of application products and knowledge of relational databases, database administration and reporting tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all learning styles, personality types and levels of management, staff and a variety of external entities including clients and prospective clients