IT Business Analyst
St. Louis, MO
Brooksource is looking to hire a Business Analyst to work with one of our Fortune 500 clients in the Telecommunications industry. This is located out of St. Louis, MO and it's a long term, ongoing contract opportunity working full-time hours, with no travel required. This is a great chance for you to join a growing team focused on Mobile and eCommerce projects!
- 6+ years' experience as Business Analyst being the liaison between technical groups and the business
- Excellent abilities to elicit requirements and to ensure requirements are clear, concise and testable
- Experience with MS Visio or VP ArchiMetric (formerly known as Visual Paradigm)
- Ability to utilize Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) to construct process flows to clearly show impact of project (as-is and to-be flows)
- Independently research topics using available tools like SharePoint and other document repositories
- Ability to recognize and determine whether the changes impact other systems and a willingness to provide constructive feedback on projects
- Ability to recognize up/downstream dependencies
- Responsible for attending Kick-off meetings, reviewing project charters, and identifying Stakeholders
- Responsible for requirements analysis and gap analysis
- Conduct elicitations meeting with all the Stakeholders involved
- Attend internal Mobile Architect/Dev team discussions
- Prepare Requirements Document (BAPD)
- Review Requirements Document (BAPD) with Business or Stakeholders
- Locking Down Requirements (BAPD)
- Approve Final Requirements Document (BAPD) with all the Stakeholders
- Review Requirements Document (BAPD) with QA Team
- Support QA Team with Testing and Defect Triage
- Working with Requirements Documentation Tools, BPMN Process and UML Notations
- Working with Jira and User Stories
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster. Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.