Business Analyst Minimum Requirements: Responsibilities: What's in it for You? About Eight Eleven:
Brooksource is hiring a Business Analyst to support our large quick-service retail client in their fast paced, high stakes, digital environment. As the Business Analyst, you'll be responsible for creating detailed business requirements, be involved in all scrum activities, write acceptance criteria and work in close conjunction with the Product Owners. This digital environment supports our client's customer facing applications specific to both mobile and web as well as their restaurant kiosks. If this sounds like something you'd like to learn more about apply directly
• 2-5 years of proven Business Analyst experience in a retail or ecommerce environment (working with POS systems a major plus)
• Experience working in a Scrum environment
• Expertise creating user stories with Gherkin, executing workflows, and eliciting requirements
• Seeing projects from inception through the entire SDLC in an Agile environment
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks, establish and manage competing priorities and work independently
• You will be responsible for gathering functional requirements from end users and translating those functional requirements into technical specifications for the development team
• Create high quality functional requirements documentation, including technical and user requirement specifications
• Write acceptance criteria using Gherkin
• Work closely with Product Owners and be able to fill in for them when they are not present
• Be involved in all day-to-day scrum activities
• Translate requirements and workflows to development team
• Manage expectations around system functionality, propose alternatives where needed and proactively manage requirements sessions towards completion against project timelines
• Maintain close communications with the development team to explore alternatives to maximize the use of out of the box functionality
• Ability to work in a high functioning Digital eCommerce-based environment
• Be able to contribute to ongoing eCommerce and mobile product roadmaps to help drive main company initiatives
• Work-in start up type environment along-side sharp developers delivering on highly visible customer applications
• At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
• For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it's contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That's the Eight Eleven promise.
• Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
What's in it for You?
About Eight Eleven:
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.