New York, NY
As the Business Analyst, you will join a team that is responsible for resource allocation, managerial reporting and general tools administration for all client-facing teams. As the Business Analyst, you will work with existing data regarding resource management and team capacity, manage needs across this organization and provide tools administration and support when needed.
If you feel that describes you, keep reading and apply!
• Bachelor's degree; Preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Operations Management or a related field
• 2-5 years of prior work experience
• Ability to prioritize competing priorities using sound judgement
• Exceptional analytical skills; able to develop, clearly present and draw conclusions from data sets
• Basic understanding of Accounting and Financial Planning concepts
• Energetic, self-motivated and effective under pressure - must enjoy the challenge of working within a fast-paced, demanding, and ever changing working environment
• Strong project management skills; disciplined approach to managing processes and controls; a get it done attitude
• Experience with SalesForce and data visualization systems such as Looker, Tableau, etc is preferred
• Technical expertise in data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques is preferred
• Basic knowledge of statistical techniques, with experience in Excel is preferred
• Monitor sales and internal pipeline of work, coordinating with cross departmental resources to ensure both available capacity and adherence to resourcing processes
• Allocate resources to contractual obligations and work with Client Services teams to validate resource scheduling
• Setup new projects in workflow management tool and provide maintenance support as needed
• Provide regular reporting to help key business stakeholders monitor their team's work
• Acquire and interpret data sourced from CRM and workflow management tools; analyze results to generate insights to the business around: revenue, costs, projects, resourcing, and client satisfaction.
• Troubleshoot workflow management tool issues as needed, in partnership with the tool administrator
• Work with Business Planning Manager to develop and execute on plans to promote operational excellence and process improvements
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.