As the Business Analyst for our Fortune 100 Telecommunications Client, you will be a part of a developing team under the organization's Billing umbrella. You will support projects, initiatives and tasks on a high level across all billing departments, working cross-functionally and collaboratively with various groups and individuals. Working in a highly investigative role, you will analyze data points and business requirements to determine roadmaps and push out direction for various projects and initiatives.
• 3 years' Business Analysis or related experience
• Highly analytical; able to interpret and analyze data to identify business issues and opportunities
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to clearly present information to business and technical groups alike
• Experience creating clear, concise and efficient PowerPoint presentations from beginning to end (presentable to business leaders with little to no additional changes)
• Demonstrated ability to gather business requirements and formulate solutions based on data findings and business needs
• Drive operational improvements through the analysis of complex business operations; provide strategies to enhance the customer experience and business processes
• Define, document, implement and track process flows for department policies and procedures. Recommend updates to procedures and documentation as needed
• Gather and analyze information to formulate simple, clear solutions for complex business requirements
• Assist in reporting and status updates
• Independently create presentations in PowerPoint to communicate data findings to business leaders
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.