Business Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Business Analyst for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Business Analyst will track project status and timelines for smaller projects.
- Technical Analysis skills (documentation of technical specifications, functional requirement documents, and other typical business analyst skills)
- Able to make recommendation for improvements based on use cases and experiences during rollout
- Experience working with the business to gather, define and document requirements
- Experience in banking or with other large financial institutions preferred
- Commercial Banking experience desirable
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.