Associate Business Analyst
Long term contract
As the Business Analyst, you will play a key role in streamlining processes for the contracting, purchasing and invoicing of projects supporting the Performance Management & Analytics group of a large pharmaceutical and consumer goods company in New Jersey. You will work directly with senior-level management to analyze financial data, facilitate and drive resolution of contract/invoice/PO issues. As the Jr Business Analyst, you will collaborate with business partners and technical teams to lead resolutions for the Technology department.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance or related field
• 6+ months related work experience is required (ie, Business Analysis)
• Experience working with Business Management Systems, process flows, and data tables
• Financial background preferred
• Experience using Tableau is a plus
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Analyze financial data and daily reports for projects that support the Technology department
• Training new suppliers on the enterprise Appian platform tool
• Facilitate and drive resolution of contract/invoice/PO problems
• Collaborate with the support teams for tools such as CICO, Ariba, and Lynx to resolve issues
• Lead support efforts for suppliers with limited access to enterprise tools/portals
What's in it for you?
• Working for a well-known, international Fortune 50 company
• Access to new, cutting edge technologies in an enterprise environment
• Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
• Weekly paychecks
• Onsite cafeteria & gym
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.