AceInfo Solutions is seeking a Business System Analyst for a growing government client located in Ft. Collins, CO. The candidate will work for the engineering division that supports developing and managing a suite of enterprise services and applications. Engineering and operations are evolving toward a DevOps culture, seamlessly integrating security requirements with automated testing, code integration and deployment. The candidate will work closely with our government client and well as Development, Security, DevOps, and Operations and Support teams in an agile environment to manage a backlog of requirements, epics, stories and roadmaps for delivery.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer requirements to support testable deliverables.
- Work face-to-face and remotely with clients to analyze and formulate requirements.
- Create and maintain a product backlog that includes well organized epics and stories.
- Participate in Agile planning sessions with product owners and team leads to convert requirements into epics and stories.
- Compose and elaborate user stories including acceptance criteria and gain team commitment to completion.
- Coordinate with Development and Quality Assurance (QA) engineers to ensure stories have accurate and specific acceptance criteria that can be used to produce detailed functional test plans.
- Capture ongoing changes to user stories as they are being analyzed, designed and implemented during the sprints.