Business Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Business Analyst for an opportunity in Hoboken, NJ. Our client's multi-phase program will bring stakeholders across the organization into a single governance structure for entitlements & role management as well as centralize core and critical assets to one strategic platform. The Business Analyst will act as a key player in the building of the framework, tools, services, and governance process to enable the advancement of the Enterprise Access Management (EAM) strategy.
- Engage on a team of dynamic, strategic thinkers within the Enterprise Entitlements Management (EEM) program, focused on creating and implementing an enterprise-wide framework to support fine-grained access/authorization controls
- Act as the subject-matter expert (SME) in entitlements management and as a liaison between client areas and the technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex entitlements problems to be solved with automated systems
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies
- Plan and conduct the analysis of complex business problems to be solved by automated or manual provisioning and/or certification processes and tools
- Collaborate with team members in identifying, developing and executing test plans
- Participate in requirements elicitation sessions gathering business requirements
- Respond to questions, requests for information, and trouble shoot issues for internal staff and business partners
- Works with business partners to provide training and education
- Initiate and maintain relationships with key stakeholders through intelligent, effective, and tactful written and verbal communication, including presentations, meetings, conference calls, emails, etc.
- Communicate effectively with team members at all levels in the organization. Aggregate feedback and information from stakeholders to influence decisions made by senior leadership. Communicate information in a level-appropriate manner using relevant channels and vehicles of interaction
- Possess the ability to bridge the gap between technical concepts and issues to business friendly language
- Generate or update reports used by business and technical partners
- Demonstrate ability to independently drive projects through to completion
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff
- 4+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years knowledge of Identity and Access Management methodologies, specifically as it relates to Attribute Based Control (ABAC) or Policy Based Access Control (PBAC)
- Knowledge of Access Management provisioning, de-provisioning and certification systems such as Oracle Identity Manager
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Visio and Project) skills
- Familiarity with project management (Agile or Waterfall) methodologies
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma or process improvement methodologies
- Experience in using business analysis and requirements elicitation tool such as Requisite Pro, Enterprise Architect, DOORs, etc.
- Emotional intelligence - Ability to strike the right balance of leading and listening
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.