**Client can only take in W2 candidates at the moment**
The Business Analyst is responsible for interacting with the stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their needs, requirements and goals on an organizational project. The analyst must have the ability to document those needs and translate them into clear, concise and thorough business requirements and/or use cases.
1. Assist with research and discovery during the initiation phase of an organization project.
2. Gather the problem statement, vision and scope of an organization project.
3. Work directly with project stakeholders to determine and gather business and technical requirements on organization projects.
4. Develop test plans and monitor testing to validate business requirements and compatibility with established systems and processes.
5. Coordinate logistics and facilitate meetings with our client's project stakeholders; assist with identifying project milestones.
6. Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, agendas and presentations for organization projects.
7. Utilize excellent verbal, written and listening skills to effectively communicate project requirements with key stakeholders.
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and SharePoint.
9. Utilize effective interpersonal skills while dealing with a wide range and variety of our Clients staff perspectives.
10. Utilize strong project and organizational skills while managing multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity and budgets simultaneously.
11. Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.