Location: Pleasanton, CA (100% remote until further notice)
Duration: 6+ month contract
You will develop Support's CRM system vision, enabling our Customer Support teams and driving capabilities, features, and user stories. You'll create excellent internal and external experiences of Customer Support within Salesforce Service Cloud and its related systems inside Workday. In this role, you will partner closely with our internal Business Technology group and our Support teams to maintain and enhance our systems largely powered by Salesforce.com.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Reimagine how customer support can improve customer experience and identify opportunities for technology improvements that lead to best in class customer service
- Plan, prioritize and lead the delivery of systems on the Support roadmap to meet Support strategy and business needs
- Assume role of product owner in scrum team(s) ensuring business requirements documentation, user story readiness, backlog grooming, user acceptance testing and release planning
- Work and collaborate cross functionally with business technology, environments, services and product teams to prioritize requirements and define the delivery roadmap
- Troubleshoot and triage reported system issues and work with the business and business technology to find viable solutions and facilitate resolution of issues
- Experience in medium to large sized SaaS customer support organization a strong plus
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional teams to deliver results
- 3-5+ years’ experience delivering amazing customer experience using customer support products and technology
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Coveo and how best to utilize them for customer support.
- Salesforce certification is a strong plus
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.