Job Description Responsibilities:
Our client is looking to add a Business Analyst to help ensure a large internal project is successful. This person would be in charge of identifying, gathering and understanding business needs, processes, and requirements from business stakeholders and clients. They will schedule, coordinate, and facilitate grooming sessions with the development team while owning the maintaining and prioritizing of the team backlog and iterations.
- Ensure appropriate product demonstrations are conducted
- Validate completed work meets acceptance criteria and that it otherwise complies with its Definition of Done (DoD)
- Foster collaborative relationships across project team (development team and stakeholders) in order to ensure the 'Why' and 'What' is understood
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 3 years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience with Mockups/Prototypes to display visual requirements and concepts
- Business Analyst or Agile related certification desired
- Experience working on a project or multiple projects with many stakeholders and competing priorities initiatives
- Experience in a fast paced environment with deadlines and expected results
- Excellent organizational skills with a self-starter mentality and resourcefulness in solving problems to ensure teams have what they need to deliver
- Effective communication skills are required
- Ability to adapt to new environments and processes
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.