This is a 12 months contract opportunity (potential of extension OR potential of Temp-Permanent) and is located at La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601.
Please review the job description below:
REMOTE (Remote until COVID – Candidate must relocate to Wisconsin, once our client opens their office.)
Duration: 12 months (potential of extension OR potential of Temp-Permanent)
Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Specialization in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable.
Skills and Competencies:
• Experience with Oracle Projects/Oracle Financials.
• Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline.
• Experience in Information Technology preferred.
• Document and identify gaps in IT and business processes through process mapping to illustrate current and future state.
• Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes.
• Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping.
• Capable of writing clear and well-structured business requirements documents.
• Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use.
• Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation.
• Work with team members to understand the needs of the project.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
• Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
• Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
• Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
• Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases.
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members.
• Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required.
• Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process implementation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Team Recruitment at ACS Solutions
P: (+1) 678-257-1511
ABOUT ACS Solutions. – ACS Solutions is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)