Clearance Level Needed: None
Category: Information Technology
- Work with the customer to detail
and convert business requirements into system functional, non-functional,
and operational requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and
provide feedback for customer process documentation.
- Develop use cases, user
stories and scenarios .
- Develop process/system flows in a
tool such as Visio.
- Experience with data mapping
and system interfaces.
- Able to query databases using SQL
and analyze data (comparative analysis, deltas, patterns, etc).
- Support the development
of programs, methodologies, and files for analyzing and presenting data.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal
and written form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in
- Works well as a team, as well
as individually, at all levels of an organization to obtain knowledge
that facilitates problem resolution
- Facilitate group
requirements review sessions.
- Manage requirements and artifacts
in appropriate requirements management tools (JIRA, Confluence, and SharePoint).
- Research background
information in order to be more effective and to facilitate understanding of
overall program activities.
- Assure work products comply with
established deliverable guidelines including format and content.
- All other duties as assigned or
- Solutions analyst
- Experience working with custom
development software team
- Data modeling
- Relational databases
- Detail oriented
- Manage Customers and
- Business Process Modeling
- Knowledge Sharing/Collaboration
- Familiarity with agile
techniques such as user stories, estimation, SAFe
- Ability to identify/understand
dependencies across sprint teams
- Former developer
- API First Cloud Based Solution
- Can write basic SQL queries
- Familiar with Open API/Swagger
- Experience as a Product Owner
- Experience writing and executing
test cases UAT
- SAFE Agile Certified