We need someone with a successful track record in customer service and business analysis, with strong organizational and troubleshooting skills, and strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical forums.
The Senior Business Analyst will lead the continuous enhancement; will work with Business leads, business stakeholders, subject matter experts, and technical staff to gather needs and will apply his/her strong systems and business analysis experience to analyze and build out requirements, identify gaps and drive project from initiation to completion.
* Communication - Liaison between business stakeholder and technical team. Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders. Evaluate the business needs and translate into technical solution around Ecommerce platform.
* Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process 30%
* Documentation- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements. Provide project level analysis - producing required project analysis documentation (user stories, business requirements, process flows, and user acceptance criteria, use cases, future state proposals, UAT plan) 30%
* Project Tracking- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress) 10%
* Scrum master- Support/lead agile team as scrum master on day to day functions 15%
* Research/analysis- Assist with gap analysis, business process redesign, roadmap planning and developing proof-of-concepts 15%
* 5+ yrs. of experience gathering requirements, conducting business analysis and writing business requirements
* Experience of working as a Business Analyst in an eCommerce platform. Experience with SAP Hybris is plus
* Experience of working with 3rd party vendors and offshore teams
* Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
* Experience with UI/UX and Creative requirements capture and documentations
* Project Management knowledge, stakeholder management with a good understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
* Data analysis - Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
* Bachelor degree in business, information technology or related field
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.