Fisher Investments: Business Analyst
18+ Month Contract
IT Business Analyst
We are seeking a talented Technology Business Analyst with experience supporting the Implementation of SS&C's Global Wealth Platform's Portfolio Accounting and Reporting systems. In this role, you will perform several duties including but not limited to; serving as a liaison between business and technical units, defining and gather requirements from stakeholders, technical documentation, communication across cross functional teams and vendor partners. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, a background using business analysis best practices, and a strong aptitude Portfolio Accounting and Reporting Technologies. This position will be located in either our Camas, WA, office (near Portland, OR) or San Mateo, Ca. This will be a contract opportunity for the duration of this implementation.
Why Fisher?: Fisher is growing RAPIDLY across the globe, and they are finally introducing new, exciting SaaS technologies. You'll have the opportunity to serve as a key member implementing a core business system that will have visibility across the enterprise.
1. Experience as a technical Business Analyst in complex, large environments
2. Strong communication and experience gathering and defining technical requirements
3. Experience with implementing cloud-based Portfolio Account and Reporting, or Portfolio Measurement platforms like SS&C's GWP or Sylvan platforms
* Partner with your business customers to understand their current and future process needs
* Provide advice and alternatives to your business partners for proposed process and system changes
* Elicit requirements and develop functional specifications for maintenance items, enhancements, and project-related needs
* Serve as a liaison between internal business customers and the Technology Team
* Assist with business case development and estimation for projects and other initiatives
* Manage configuration of the applications you support
* Provide Project Management duties, as needed, for small to mid-sized projects
* Provide support for application-related issues
* Develop and maintain application road maps for your assigned applications
* Coordinate application testing to ensure system changes are ready for production use
* Develop and maintain documentation for your assigned applications
* Work with technology vendors on your supported applications - including third party integrators, vendor implementation partners and consulting firms
* 5+ years of experience working as a Technology Business Analyst and knowledge of best practices and methods
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to confidently present to large groups and executives
* A solid understanding of Waterfall and Agile frameworks and their associated deliverables
* An ability to build rapport and trust with technology team members as well as business teams for the areas you will be supporting
* Experience working with globally distributed teams
* Hands-on experience configuring and supporting GWP Portfolio Accounting Platform or similar systems desired
* Proficiency with SQL and the ability to analyze data
* Demonstrated proficiency with process diagramming and project management tools
* IIBA CBAP or PMI-PBA certification desired
* Completion of a 4-year degree or equivalent experience
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.