BCforward is looking for Business Analyst @ Novi, MI
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Novi, MI
Expected Duration: 04 months contract with possible extension or permanent depending on performance of the candidate and client needs.
- This position is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational and technological risks and identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Incumbent will partner with IT and Six Sigma teams to determine appropriate solutions.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation, managing project scope, adjusting schedules when necessary, determining daily priorities, ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones, following proper escalation paths, and managing customer relationships
- Identify and document issues and requirements to resolve business issues
- Track and manage interface design from envisioning through mockup, user design input, prototyping, initial coding, trial testing, recoding, acceptance testing, publishing, training and continuous improvements following user feedback. Revise and improve designs in an iterative process of prototyping and user walkthroughs
- Create graphical interfaces for technical products that are user friendly. Create application mock-ups for web, pc clients or mobile clients to aid developers in coding applications using GUI style guide
- Partner with end user to ensure the issue and business value of resolving the issue are succinctly defined
- Collaborate closely with developers and/or other business teams to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Train users on new solutions for user testing and when putting the solution in to production, as needed. Provide opportunity training to fill training gaps.
- Associate degree in business related field (Project Management, Business, Computer Science, or Application Development) or equivalent years of experience
- 5 years or more of experience in Information Technology field
- 2 years or more of experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree in business related field (Project Management, Business, Computer Science, or Application Development) or equivalent years of experience
- 8 years or more of experience in Information Technology field
- 4 years or more of experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer and professional relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
- Understanding of data sources in SQL, DB2 and XML to a level allowing practical interface design within the limits of each data source
- Ability to use common design tools such as interface mock up software and flow charts
- Knowledge of interface objects, tools and limitations of development environments for web, .NET client and other development environments.
- Ability to use reporting services for basic reporting to meet business system requirements and to define complex reports to be developed outside of reporting services.
- Ability to us Microsoft Office, Visio and similar software for creating process descriptions, flow models and data models.
- Skills in complex problem solving, critical thinking, and creative thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage change and conflict.
- Ability to develop and implement processes and monitor performance with key process indicators.
- Detail-oriented and a team player with the ability to manage change, conflicts and projects.
Please Contact: Sunil Dixit, (317)315-8905.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 90938 when responding to this ad.