TCI has an immediate need for a Business Analyst in Louisville, KY. This is a Contract-to-hire opportunity and not available for Corp2Corp.
Our client helps organizations understand, engage, influence, and grow their customer experience using the principle that better data and intelligence creates better results. Our client has been growing and are looking to add another member on their team.
The Business Analyst (BA) facilitates communication with clients and translate their functional requirements to technical specifications with the developer teams. An ideal candidate will have very strong problem solving abilities, superior communication and ability to build strong relationships.
- Work with clients to understand their needs and turn them into functional requirements and work with development teams to convert them over to technical specs.
- Present solutions to the stakeholders and facilitate the iterative refinement of the requirements.
- Lead projects from beginning to end and keep everyone updated on project progress.
- Write clear and concise system documentation.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Perform system and regression testing on all projects to ensure projects achieve the desired results.
- Design and implement automated processes whenever possible.
- Identify potential opportunities.