ACS Solutions has an immediate need for Business Analyst with experience in the Manufacturing company. This is a 12 months contract opportunity (Potential temp to perm) and is located in Davidson, NC. Our client is a leading [Industrial Manufacturing] company.
Please review the job description below:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- Experience with Agile delivery concepts and tools (Jira, etc)
- Experience with Oracle Projects and Oracle Financials and/or integration to/from
- Strong communicator and troubleshooter.
Document and identify gaps in IT and business processes through process mapping to illustrate current and future state.
- Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
- Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
- Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
- Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling, and closing phases.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members.
- Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required.
- Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process implementation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.