San Ramon, CA OR Tempe, AZ
Duration: 12-month contract
W2 Only Please
BA's are for Infolease Upgrade project for EFD. Prior experience preferred with large systems upgrade event that requires collaboration across multiple partners (clients/Internal business partner/IT)
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines business requirements that impact strategic initiatives and/or business unit objectives.
- Assists in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Examines various data sources and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results.
- In coordination with business partners and users, assists to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation.
- Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented, and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- May liaise with the business, development team and technology on certain projects. Assists in the planning and implementing of Projects and Strategic initiatives of the Business Line Unit/Operations.
- May assist in the development of business unit analytics, department or operational procedures, reporting, financial analysis, communicating and/or strategic planning activities.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed. *Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.