My client is seeking a business analyst with 5+ years of experience. This business analyst will build and maintain technical reports to eliminate manual data entry and streamline project analytics to senior leaders.
Would be interested in candidates that have gel scripting and/or Clarity experience - not required but nice to have
* Design and develop Tableau dashboards for visual business analytics projects.
* Establish standards and best practices for dashboards and related technologies for the project.
* Perform application configuration activities when required.
* Research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate when necessary.
* Support the team in planning, monitoring and control of project resources and activities.
* Ensure that systems and tools meet the needs of the technical team, by gathering feedback and identifying improvement opportunities.
* Create documentation where necessary to support the learning process.
* Interface with program managers to confirm critical project information (cost, schedule, scope, quality and risks) is updated across relevant systems.
* Gather support information used for prioritizing project activities and team resources.
* Organize and execute assigned project tasks and activities.
* BA /BS degree
* Technical skills including experience with Tableau, database administration (MySQL, Oracle, etc), Linux, Java, and XML.
* Experience defining, executing and interpreting complex SQL queries.
*Experience with data analysis with proven problem solving skills - with prior success in high-pressure, fast-paced environments.
* Focus on project governance, process improvement, system applications & tools to streamline project tasks.
* Quick learner, who is comfortable working in advanced technology industries.
* Ability to organize, prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects with various scopes simultaneously.
* Advanced ability with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, MS Project a plus).
* 5+ years of project coordination experience within IT nice to have
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.