Business Analyst Summary:
Signature consultants is seeking a Business Analyst with 2-4 years experience in the Earth City, MO area. The Business analyst will: monitor project costs, research projects and prepare correcting entries as necessary. Prepare project cost accruals. Possesses knowledge of industry joint interest and revenue operations.
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs including documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives, and formulating systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner
- Perform a detailed analysis by outlining problems, reconciling conflicts, identifying opportunities, and documenting solutions for the business
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards
Required / Desired:
- Mortgage Background experience
- Excel-Macros, Pivot Points and Formulas
- Communication Skills- Verbal and Written
- Organizational skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.