Business Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Business Analyst. Our client is seeking a BA with a technical background, SharePoint preferred, card experience, 3rd party vendor, and an understanding of mainframe. The candidate will assess testing requirements based on documentation from the vendor of the upcoming release and write scripts and condition data as necessary to meet the release testing schedules. The candidate will be responsible for creating and running standard and regression functional testing for quarterly and monthly releases. The BA may also be involved in some production support activities to research and troubleshoot basic issues on the platform. The candidate must be adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with general screens and components of a Large Commerical Card Platform, to include the following: Statements, Transactions, Account Information, Company Structure, and TBR Hierarchy
- Business and Testing Analyst with experience on Commercial Card platforms, knowledge of platforms utilizing Prepaid cards or Visa/MasterCard systems or Corporate Cards is a plus
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational and analytical skills required. Ability to focus on the right level of detail.
- Proficient in Safe Agile methodology and experience in Jira story writing and building SQL queries/reporting
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.