Business Intelligence Administrator (Alteryx)
Ongoing Contract (at least 12 months, potential to hire)
St. Louis, MO
Brooksource is looking to hire an Alteryx Administrator to work with one of our Fortune 500 clients in the Cable Telecommunications industry. This is located out of St. Louis, MO and it's an ongoing contract working full-time hours, with no travel required. This is a great chance for you to join a growing team in the Data Management space working with Alteryx!
- Alteryx Core Certification or experience with the first 20 tools of the core (Preparation, Joins, Parse, Transform, In-Database, Reporting, Spatial, Interface, Predictive, Connectors, Iteractive Macros, Batch Macros, Standard Macros & tool configurations)
- Strong SQL experience
- Alteryx Analytical Application development
- Strong Windows Understanding (Scripting ability & Shared Drive)
- Remote Server Knowledge
- Experience with data connections such as Teradata, Hadoop, SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Postgrads, Files Systems & or other data connections
- Good communicator; ability to clearly state points and logic
- Work hard but smart & simplified task and complete in a timely manner
- Remain calm under pressure/stress and stay on point.
- Responsible for setting up Alteryx server & managed server/configurations
- Responsible for setting up User-Managed (MongoDB Replica)
- Scale multiple workers, controllers & galleries
- Administer Alteryx Gallery Platforms & Data Connections
- Establish connectivity between Alteryx designer & Gallery (create private studios & collections)
- Review and simplify existing Alteryx flows. Create documentation within the workflows to explain the logic
- Manage permission & user roles (Curator, Artisan, Viewers & Gallery Admin)
- Optimize performance (Load time) of dashboards using best practices
- Utilize Gallery Data Connections, User Data Connection and System Data Connection
- Utilize the Alteryx Server Usage Report for server activities, runtime, jobs, users & log files
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.