Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team. This is a great opportunity to showcase your skillset in data analytics.
Responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Gather and document a wide array of data-related business processes and reporting.
- Build requirement documents to support the creation of business reporting, analytics, and visualizations.
- Analyze and interpret data to ensure a high level of accuracy, timeliness, and usefulness for business leaders.
- Design and develop reporting, leveraging modern Visualization tools like Power BI.
Requirements of the Business Intelligence Analyst:
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in gathering data and reporting requirements.
- Experienced with a Visualization tool like MicroStrategy, Power BI, or Tableau.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74124 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.