Business Intelligence Analyst
Our well known client in the Atlanta area is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Will help collect and understand data requirements for initiatives in the Data Strategy portfolio that can be rationalized and implemented once at the enterprise level
- Responsible for capturing, codifying and sharing subject matter expertise on data systems, data flows, etc. that previously resided only in people's minds or local notes
- Help map business capabilities to data & analytics needs and capabilities.
- Develop actionable insights from existing datasets available throughout the company
- Run queries on data and performed analysis to support decision-making process.
- Performed data manipulations such as data imports, updates, exports using SQL, stored procedure modification
Required Qualifications of the Business Intelligence Analyst:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation/communication skills including facilitating discussions and documenting results
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 71751 when responding to this ad.