Ace Info Solutions is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer for our federal contract in Fort Collins, CO.
- Design BI solutions using Tableau/PowerBI/Qlik.
- Develop BI dashboards and reports, implement complex hierarchical row level security, and publish reports to reporting BI server.
- Design and implement calculations, perspectives, hierarchy structures, score cards, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with outstanding visualizations
- Design and build robust data structures to support end user analysis and decision making.
- Import and transform data according to business requirements.
- Work with business leaders to understand requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into an effective technical solution
- Experience in Designing and developing dashboards and complex reports.
- Performance management and best practices for reporting and modeling
- Troubleshoot and resolve the applications or integrations issues
- Architecting multi-dimensional cube solutions
- Design and develop data models by leveraging tool recommended design techniques
- Development and enhancement of reporting tool Portal through SDK
- Assign development tasks and monitor, improve, and report on the BI development process / progress
- Participate in business process redesign, and work closely with stakeholders, define & refine business requirements, scope, design, quality and technical design
- Evaluates existing subject areas stored in the data warehouse and determines where data should be stored.
- Performs quality assurance testing of data integration and report development. Monitors data load operations to ensure accuracy.