The Business Operations Analyst is a self-starter who can succeed with minimal direction and who demonstrates the ability and tendency to optimize and automate processes. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump in wherever you are needed. In this role you will need to be too able to fill in across the department, conduct analysis, provide actionable insights, and make recommendations to maximize utilization of our resources and systems. You will touch many different aspects of the business in this role providing in-depth exposure to key functions in the team allowing deep insight to make process improvement recommendations.
The role requires you to assess and learn quickly, pick up new concepts, and develop processes per business needs while adapting to rapid changes in the business and maintaining a positive attitude and upbeat outlook in a rapidly changing environment. Strong business aptitude and being proactively driven with the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment are key success drivers for this position.
- Highly organized team player who is passionate about partnering with our Sales and Customer Success teams to provide the right tools, optimize process and implement best practices
- Collaborate to identify acceptable procedures to facilitate deal closure and provide suggestions for improvements to streamline the process.
- Assist operations leadership with process definitions, process documentation, execution & operational issue analysis
- Assist across the department with transactional tasks during high volume periods
- Develop training resources on Salesforce.com, Sales Process, Sales Tools, Business Operations Processes and ensure processes and policies are documented and implemented effectively within the team
- Monitor Salesforce data quality and run cleanup projects as necessary to ensure data integrity
- Manage operational enablement of new projects, product and pricing updates, and Sales and Customer Success initiatives
- Support a Sales Operations Support Request Queue of incoming requests from the internal organization and provide timely responses
- Coordinate prioritization discussions with Business Operations teams, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and our Systems team
- Assist with scheduled and ad-hoc reporting
- Complete ad hoc projects and analysis as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field (preferred)
- 7 + years of related experience with increasing responsibility
- Expert level order entry and deal desk experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience using com