Business Process Analyst / QA will review and validate custom designed business systems insuring that they meet the design specifications and requirements of clients.
The analyst will review, test and confirm that each and all features of the custom software solution is functioning. He or she will identify any potential issues, which will then be corrected before going live.
- Review business processes and related functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases and report test results.
- Identify any potential issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues to appropriate groups (development, project management, and clients)
- Ensure that deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Communicate results to clients and related groups
- Must have interest in Information Technology and nexus between IT and business process.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) who has solid background in either IT and / or business processes
- Ability to navigate and review business software, conscious of the business process and likewise deadlines and deliverables.
- Knowledge and experience with technical aspects of software solution being tested
- Knowledge and experience with business processes in range of domains and areas including manufacturing, distribution, accounting, etc. Likewise, exposure to sectors such as retail, food, manufacturing, shipping and freight, etc. . .
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- 3+ years enterprise or business systems and business process experience, ideally involving in some way the testing, implementation or administration of software solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for one with an attention to detail, who has worked in an accounting or business role, exposed to or understands business process(es), who is IT literate, and who desires to transfer into an IT function.