Hargray’ s Mission – To Envision and deliver customer delight
At Hargray, we use the latest technology to manage our diverse platforms and support operational success. We foster an environment where innovative solutions are the key to driving our vision. You might be a great fit for us if you love to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where time flies as you juggle competing priorities. We are customer service oriented and seek applicants that are strong communicators with the ability to easily interact with multiple business stakeholders.
If you like boundaries and exact specifications, we are not the place for you. We are seeking creative, problem solvers that thrive in challenging circumstances. If you want to enhance your technical skills and have a deep understanding of Digital Transformation, we would love to broaden your skill base. We are a 24/7 customer –focused operation. As with any Digital Transformation rollout you can expect robust challenges and full days. However, there is a very nice tradeoff - you get to work or in one of America’s top-rated beach island!
If you are an energetic, tech-savvy go-getter and would like to learn more, click on the link to view the full job details and apply to this amazing opportunity.
We are open to hiring remote candidates for this contract position with a nominal travel requirement depending on the needs of the project.
General Description of the position:
Seeking an Engineer who will define & analyze customer journeys across voice, video and internet platforms, derive User Stories and associated requirements and map business processes to a proposed technical solution. Design future business processes based on Digital Transformation best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use best practices to influence/define/review customer journeys and business requirements and document target User Stories.
- Exchange with business users to converge on a complete, yet granular, set of user stories which are manageable from a delivery perspective.
- Facilitate the identification of process gaps and propose recommendations to resolve these process gaps.
- Collaborate with Hargray Sales, Customer Support Engineers and OSSBSS Business Analysts to facilitate processes to support the end to end delivery of products and services.
- Participate in agile requirement analysis and design interactive sessions to ensure business processes are correctly mapped to system capabilities.
- Assess the impact of proposed technical solution upon the existing business processes and recommend changes in organizational responsibilities and methods and procedures.
- Work closely with the Vendor Project manager to keep alignment in process goals in meeting deadlines and capturing industry best practices in newly designed business processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- 7 or more years of work experience in business/system analysis roles with specific operational experience in OSSBSS channels
- Specific experience in agile development and DevOps methodologies, including planning and development of User Stories
- Ability to engage directly with business users, by understanding their business operations context
- Expertise in the following BSS functional domains: CRM, Order Entry and Order Management, Problem Management, inventory management
- Expertise in data analytics, machine learning, UX design, and any other enabling technologies
- Power user MS Suite – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Ability to lead, present, and obtain buy-in from large stakeholder groups spanning staff team members through senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to deliver relevant information to business partners in a clear, concise format
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate effectively in either a face-to-face or virtual environment
- Proven experience in developing and implementing process improvement strategies, validating positive financial results through the establishment of performance tracking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to execute process improvement methodologies with emphasis on Lean principles
- Experience with development of performance management systems, including production standards development and application
- Ability to work off-peak hours if needed
- Ability to anticipate issues and proactively address