The Business Process Excellence (BPE) Sr. Project Manager will lead business excellence projects to support the process transformation and standardization goals of Integer. The individual in this role will not only project manage their assigned BPE projects, but they will also act as the primary SME for process excellence executing on key deliverables to support the BPE journey. This role is critical to the defined strategic imperatives and will result in visibility across the enterprise.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Partnering with management to identify new process improvement opportunities in the areas of operational quality, cost, and performance.
- Evaluate and analyze current process measures and performance.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to reduce process variation, improve process capabilities, and optimize process performance.
- Facilitate the deployment of new and changed processes to provide improved results.
- Develop standard procedures and policies in relation to improvement activities.
- Train and coach staff and management throughout improvement project engagement.
- Assist and guide staff and management with structured problem-solving methods.
- Ability to manage multiple functional product category improvement projects at any given time.
- Develop and maintain processes, tools, and methodologies that support systematic improvements in the areas of planning, decision-making, resource allocation, status tracking, and project success criteria.
- Ability to communicate, manage, and provide clear direction to staff, management, and appropriate stakeholders.
- Communicate appropriately with leadership by providing project status reports, productivity impact analysis, and planning support in accordance with organizational and departmental standards.
- Ability to identify project risks and mitigation strategies.
- Support and collaborate with operational leaders in the development of project plans for approved projects. Aid in the identification of project goals, overall objectives, and stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to identify and resolve change management issues between projects and affected departments. Support the resolution of issues as needed.
- Capability and experience facilitating diverse teams.
- Proven experience with building strong relationships with key customers and effective communication strategies.
- Ability to perform process analysis, research, project design, operations management, and data quality/integrity measurements.
- Ability to author, edit, and review business process-related documentation.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree required in business, technology, or finance discipline.
- Minimum Experience: 5-7 years' of direct process excellence and project management experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead team activities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer and presentation skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (including, but not limited to, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio).
- Overcoming objections and negotiation skills desired.
- Process excellence fundamentals required.
- Project management fundamentals, PMP certified preferred.
- Change management fundamentals, Prosci change management certified preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma fundamentals, MBB or BB certified preferred.
- Business analytics experience.
- Functional business knowledge in key areas such as finance, supply chain, sales, operations, procurement, and manufacturing.
- Experience with external relationships such as suppliers and customers.
- Technical writing experience such as process and training documentation.