Duration: 12+month contract with possible extension
- Planning and Control - Prepares and plans all aspects of the Requirements discipline, including controlling or participating in estimating, feasibility analysis, meeting facilitation, management and executive reporting, change request management, issue tracking, process improvements, and project planning.
- Crisis Management - Provides hotline support as needed throughout the project lifecycle, participating directly in issue resolution, break and hot fix support, and triage in the identification and resolution of all project incidents, documentation maintenance and traceability as related to the Requirements discipline.
- Customer Focus and Partnership - Is an advocate for the business, by providing first class service through the expert development of the Requirements discipline; lends subject matter expertise and knowledge management to the project team and stakeholders; supports and takes pride in the assurance of total customer benefit and satisfaction for the product delivery.
- 3-4 years of business analysis experience in a technical environment, supporting small to mid-size teams of business and IT staff Helpdesk and vendor management experience preferred
- Experience with both process and data-driven structured analysis techniques
- Ability to develop work plans, work effectively as a member of a team, report on status of projects, and represent the team in meetings and/or with the client
- Sound knowledge and understanding of end-user and back-end system development using one or more programming constructs
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.