Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 4 months with possible extension or conversion
Our client, a regional financial service company, is seeking a System Admin to support the Cornerstone migration.
- Maintains and administers systems (distributed and mainframe) including but not limited to data table, download and interface maintenance.
- Performs low to moderate system administration tasks such as validation of automated data loads, importing of data files, reconciliation of system processes, running and/or file transmissions.
- Receives business requests and performs preliminary analysis to determine if desktop, application or network connection issues need escalation to the Service Desk.
- Assists IT, vendors and business system analysts in performing root cause analysis and issue remediation.
- Cornerstone or similar Learning Management System knowledge/experience.
- Basic knowledge of business systems software, PC's, LAN's, WAN's
- Basic knowledge of Financial Banking systems
- Basic knowledge of Systems Administration
- Basic to moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.