Business System Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Business System Analyst for an opportunity in Raleigh, NC. The Business System Analyst will join the Auto and Education Technology Solutions team and will be responsible for providing oversight and coordination of complex \ projects and service requests in addition to the development of detailed requirements and design deliverables.
- Experience creating FSD (Functional Specifications) and System Design Documentation
- Create and validate requirements specifications and solution designs with stakeholders, project team members, and senior management sponsors via an iterative and collaborative review and verification process to obtain consensus and approval
- Ensure requirements are within approved scope and that no requirements are missed by conducting traceability evaluation and monitoring throughout the effort's lifecycle
- Identify and manage scope concerns, risks and issues and escalate to appropriate team members and management as needed
- Create and process project change requests when required
- Schedule and facilitate required customer and technical interviews, status meetings and topic meetings
- Develop and maintain project plan, issues log, action item log, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and other artifacts as required by governing methodology and departmental processes
- Provide regular status updates to sponsor and team members. Regular status updates also to be provided via automated systems and manual status reporting for LOB and IT management
- Provide SME support to IT and business partners
- Fulfill other analysis or research activities as requested by business or IT partners
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.