Job Req #: 19-00525
Job Description: Business Systems Analyst III
Location: South San Francisco
Position Type: Contract
• U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
• The IT Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for working closely with partners from SSF Site Services and the Local Solutions IT group in order to understand and document strategic drivers and tactical needs to ensure that the implementation teams can provide solutions that meet the business need with the necessary stability, usability, and scalability.
• The IT Business Systems Analyst will be supporting projects in the SSF Site Services, experience at a Senior level is required.
• Facilitate workshops and/or Exploritory Discussions - may include flushing out requirements and business need, story-boarding workshops, translate story-boarding artifacts into an electronic format and provide input in design sessions.
• Contribute in roadmap discussions and vendor assessments.
• Clear communicate keeping IT and the customer apprised of developments and requirements, key metrics.
• Collaborate with Technical Team including IT Project Managers and the customer. Must build strong relationships with our customers.
• Analyze and document current and future business process models.
• Analyze and document requirements (scope), business rules (use cases).
• Analyze and document data requirements (from business needs perspective).
• Plan user acceptance test (UAT), create UAT scripts and facilitate UAT.
• Collaborate with customers, IT project managers, Architects, Developers & Software Quality Assurance on solutions and risks.
• Mentor the teams on UX best practices and oversee the creation of delightful prototypes & dashboards.
• Perform knowledge transfer to training and communication teams.
• Support user deployment activities as needed.
• Lead stakeholders thru the business analysis lifecycle.
Potentially some internal business process improvement work.
• Complete some light project management/ coordination activities (as needed).
• Strong business partnership through communication and idea generation.
• 10+ years of experience analyzing business requirements.
• Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk.
• Demonstrated passion for driving your own self-development and motivation.
• Ability to multitask on many different initiatives, work in a fast paced role and required the art of agility, flexibility and time management.
• Inquisitive and an interest in researching solutions.
• Able to function as a project manager/ coordinator on efforts (as needed).
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG s candidates and experience the difference!