Business Systems Analyst
Our client is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to serve as a liaison between the business leaders and IT development teams to develop solutions for business needs.
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Collaborate with the business to identify, document, prioritize and communicate business needs.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Making recommendations for solutions, or improvements, to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Recognize the relationships, dependencies and impacts of neighboring business functions.
- Understand core systems, applications and technical platforms utilized.
- Lead product/project discovery, solution definition, requirement elicitation sessions and walkthroughs.
- For agile delivery projects, define product/project backlogs consisting of Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks.
Requirements of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
- 5+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or related role.
- 8+ years of overall IT experience with significant involvement in software development.
- Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting, and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Expertise in modeling/mapping business processes - both as-is and to-be.
- Significant experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Lean methodologies.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73501 when responding to this ad.