TCI has an immediate need for a Functional Analyst in Louisville, KY. This is not a C2C opportunity. This is a Direct Hire and requires on-site presence in Louisville.
Our Client is a very fast-growing manufacturing company that has grown their IT department by 250% and looking to add several more roles. The company has 9 locations across 6 states.
The immediate opening is for a Functional Analyst to play a key role designing, validating, and implementing strategic ERP transformation initiatives. This position will be responsible for performing the functional design, supporting system configuration and data transformation of the Sage applications that support order-to-cash and procure-to-pay processes. Core activities will include gathering and defining requirements, gap analysis, functional design of data conversions and integrations to/from supporting applications, testing custom development, and supporting training of and deployment to end users.
- Interact with business customers to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
- Perform gap analysis to determine configuration and development needs.
- Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional design documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documents.
- Work with the business and development team to design, test, and implement system modifications.
- Work with business customers, developers, and IT support resources to research, document and resolve system issues.
- Assist in training end users to operate with system enhancements and updated system configurations.
- Write detailed functional specifications to enable developers to create technical code specifications and code.