Business Systems Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Business Systems Analyst for an opportunity in Richmond, VA. The Business Systems Analyst interfaces with business partners to gather and document requirements for new applications, enhancements and reports. The role requires a strong technical background, and the ability to analyze and evaluate business processes and business technical requirements.
- Analyzes business processes, functions, and procedures to determine the most effective business systems software to meet the needs of the organization.
- Gathers business requirements, translating to technical requirements, and coordinates implementation with technical staff.
- Establishes systems specifications and objectives based on business requirements and cost effectiveness, and provides recommendations to management personnel.
- Participates in systems development and design, including software programming and table, report, and panel design.
- Manages project communications with business, plans and monitors schedules, identifies issues and risks, and ensures deliverables meet requirements. Documents project meetings and distributes meeting minutes.
- Formulates and implements test plans for technical and user testing. Coordinates and performs software testing.
- Provides end-user support, assistance and maintenance for applications and reports.
Position requires broad exposure to a wide variety of business situations and demonstrated ability to conduct complete, accurate and astute business and systems analyses, demonstrated proficiency in business reporting and analysis tools, time management skills, and excellent verbal and written communications skills. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Sciences; discipline with at least one to three years in the role of a business systems analyst.
- Adaptable and innovative team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in related technical and business tools such as required for area of position specialty.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.