Business Systems Analyst
Company in North Charlotte looking for a Business Systems Analyst - Contract to hire position!
The Business Systems Analyst II analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer systems.
- Confers with personnel or organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms or data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
- Maintains inbound/outbound data exchange of multiple file formats including EDI, XML, and flat file.
- Acts as Project Manager for various needs involving the necessity to understand and write detailed description of user requirements.
- Prepares workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs and operations to be performed by personnel in system.
- Upgrades system and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation.
- Supports after hours issues remotely when conditions necessitate.
- Advanced experience using SQL syntax and programming knowledge required.
- Prior experience in creating and performance tuning SQL stored procedures and utilizing Microsoft SSRS.
- EDI ANSI X12 experience a plus.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 69536 when responding to this ad.