Overall, the E-POC (Enterprise Point of Contact) is responsible for aiding consumers in the successful retirement or transition from MF Legacy Platforms to MF Target State. This role requires mid-level SQL query skills.
- Be a conduit/representative between consumers and MF Data Legacy Retirement team
- Train C-POCs (Consumer Point of Contact) in various tasks like mapping documentation, access to cloud, CM tool, etc.
Use Case Management and Reporting:
- Manage a portfolio of use cases made up of assets/EUC's, individuals, reports or functionalities currently using MF legacy data
- Communicate and educate consumer counterparts on the retirement/transition process
- Collaborate with C-POC to update work progress related to each use case in CM - DB-The Consumer POC is supposed to update the work progress in CM.
- Track and oversee use case sign off
- Identify, coordinate/escalate and monitor the resolution of risks/issues/questions
Data and Non-functional Requirements Collection:
- Oversee C-POC's requirement gathering. Coordinate with target-state POCs/teams to address C-POC's data mapping questions
- Responsible for ensuring upload of requirements into Collibra
- Responsible for updating attribute status in Collibra as needed
- Communicate to C-POCs on testing timeline and activities
- Coordinate between C-POCs and target-state POCs/teams to address data variances and/or gaps identified by C-POCs