Position: Business Systems AnalystLocation: St. Petersburg, FL
Type: Long-term contract
A leading financial organization, specializing in credit unions is seeking a Business Solution Analyst! Must be local to the Tampa area.
This position bridges the gap of understanding between the business and technology. Incumbent will analyze business challenges, and in partnership with various technology teams, design and help develop solutions to address the business needs while enhancing the end users’ experience. Incumbent will serve a key role in improving the process of quickly delivering high-quality application software.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Ability to consume requirements and provide sound functional software solution
- Ability to analyze current functional and technical specification, ability to analyze data mapping and data specification.
- Monitor, control, update, and coordinate changes to existing projects while summarizing and communicating project status information and producing effective management reports, as needed.
- Create and maintain repository of project artifacts using SharePoint or Jira and other document management solutions.
- Interface with cross functional groups to communicate and ensure successful project deliverables and manage expectations responsibly.
- Ensures continuity of services by serving as a subject matter expert on the technology solutions and impact of changes to company-developed software applications.
- Assist with managing the BSA activities, for both onshore and offshore team members.
- Will work closely with the Project Managers, Scrum Masters, and Technology Leads, to assist with
- Ability to lead department initiatives with limited supervision.
- Minimum five (5) years of business analysis experience required.
- Experience in the financial or card payment industry required.
- Experience consuming/receiving requirements from BA and acting as liaison to development team
- Great communicator – able to communicate at all levels.
- Self-managed professional, self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision in a dynamic team.
- API/Web Services experience
- Strong Agile experience
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) ® and Scrum certifications preferred.
- Additional certifications in Agile, Scrum, or DevOps strongly preferred.