Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst will be joining our client's Medicare Revenue Data Mart team to assist with building user stories for multiple scrum teams. The Systems Analyst will be working alongside the team's Product Owner to analyze the data coming in and will have exposure to the group's Business partners and Agile Scrum teams.
- The Business Systems analyst will be working in an Agile environment alongside the Product Owner to help build user stories for the business partners.
- Manages integrated functionality, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of the system.
- Responsible for maintaining user story backlog for all scrum teams.
- Provides the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
- Translates requirements into user stories.
- Assists in developing documentation and proactive identification of additional documentation needs.
- Specifically documents requirements for ETL development team.
- Interprets technical systems design and documents required
- Run SQL queries and analyze data to translate for technical team.
- Requires BA/BS in information systems or related field.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Experience in Agile environment.
- Ability to execute SQL queries.
- Experience using Jira
About the team:
- Working in Agile - 4 Scrum teams
- 2 components of the group: Reporting and Data Foundation (this role falls into Data Foundation)
- 4 week sprints
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.