Business Systems Analyst
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Business Systems Analyst Remote opportunity.
Job Title : Business Systems Analyst
Location : (REMOTE)
Duration : Contract 6 months
* Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
* Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
* Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
* Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
* Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
* Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
* Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
* Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
* Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Degree in computer science, information technology (IT) or a comparable discipline highly preferred.
* Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Technology Requirements:
* Strong knowledge of System analysis and Workflow Management.
Possible Certifications: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) PMI- Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP) PMI- Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130968 when responding to this ad.