C#/Angular Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a C#/Angular Developer in the Ballantyne area. In this role the candidate will perform software coding tasks to support UI (web) and API development (SOAP/REST). This position solves complex issues and challenges faced by teams adopting new and modern technologies. The candidate will use the latest technologies, tools, and practices including DevOps, CI/CD, and automated testing. The successful applicant will exemplify our client's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years' experience with developing and implementing applications
- Ability to working collaboratively, able to communicate effectively and have commitment to be part of a successful team
- Ranked languages/platforms in order of importance: Python (Scripting), C#, Angular JS
- Experience building front-end web applications using modern technologies (AngularJS, React)
- Experience in API development, building and consuming RESTful services
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and containers (GitLab, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing (Selenium, Cucumber, Watir)
- Working knowledge with NoSQL and relational databases (Redis, MongoDB, MSSQL)
- Working experience with building applications in support of a micro-services architecture
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.