• Coding: A passion for building solutions that are simple for end users but implement complex business processes. Independently develop code, test, debug, maintain, modify, and install complex software programs. Apply structured programming techniques and adhere to coding standards. Participate in code walkthroughs.
• Testing: You will develop and maintain unit tests and provide top notch technical support to our client support staff.
• Analysis/Design: Analyze complex technical requirements and make determinations for modifications of existing programs/modules. Create technical designs. Make recommendations for re-design and/or re-coding of programs that do meet desired specifications.
• Communication: Collaborate with team members. Convey problems, solutions, updates and project status to peers and management. Develop and maintain clear and succinct documentation.
• Planning: You will develop and maintain unit tests and provide top notch technical support to our client support staff.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.