Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati area company to locate a C#.net Developer for a contract-to-hire role.
- Responsible for all phases of the project lifecycle and include: requirements gathering, solution design, application development, and system testing.
- Analyze end user data need and develop user-oriented solutions which interface with existing applications.
- Coordinate all aspects of implementation and training to support new programs and systems.
- Test operation of completed programs, debug as needed.
- Maintain documentation for all work processes and procedures.
- Make improvement suggestions and adhere to all approved work changes for the team.
- Interact and partner effectively across all appropriate internal business teams.
- Provide backup support for all work and project efforts as needed.
- Assist with team planning and growth strategy.
- Participate in major upgrades to packaged software.
- Participate or lead training on business functionality for system end users.
- Coordinate or lead all or portions of technology projects.
- Works with minimal supervision and is responsible for making an established range of decisions, escalating to Manager when necessary and updating Manager on a regular basis.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field, or comparable business/technical experience.
- At least 3 years of experience of application development experience which includes: programming, data management, collection, modeling and interpretation across complex data sets. Programming skills (database, system, or scripting).
- Experience using Visual Studio and C# .Net writing server-side applications.
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL queries and use of Microsoft SQL Server database tables and connectivity.
- Experience with Mvc Entity framework platforms.
- Proven ability to perform high quality technical documentation and presentations.
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into detailed functional and/or technical specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to develop alternative solutions to complex problems and recommend the best solution to the business and project team.
- Demonstrated advanced analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others in team environment.
- Knowledge of when and how to use business assessment tools (e.g., feasibility studies, business cases and/or cost/benefit, project sizing and costing, and current state analysis/needs assessments).
- Demonstrated mastery of test strategies, test plans, and test execution.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server infrastructure.
- Must be able to demonstrate Project and Task estimation, along with strong time management skills.
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly and demonstrate a big picture approach when managing projects.
Interested candidates should send a brief cover note and resume to the attention of Samantha Clements at IBS (email@example.com)
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$0.00 - $115,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical