The Store Support Center has the tools our employees need to work in a safe and dynamic facility. We are proud to offer our employees a fresh, contemporary work environment that allows for endless opportunities to gather and make a difference together.
Top Skills Details
* 4 years of professional experience as a software developer
* Strong competence in C, Pro*C, curses, and UNIX-like operating systems
* Deep understanding of SQL including query, DML, DDL, procedures and functions
* Working knowledge of SDLC methodologies
The Systems Analyst (Supply Chain, Catalyst WMS) is responsible for the design, development, documentation, implementation, and support of Supply Chain / Distribution Center solutions that meet business requirements and deliver strong business value. This position works directly with management and end users in the implementation of enhancements to the Catalyst warehouse management system and also provides oversight to contracted developers.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
* Create quality solutions that align with high level company objectives and deliver strong business value
* Perform all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, and quality assurance
* Ensure a high level of quality during all aspects of the SDLC
* Apply appropriate standards and processes throughout the SDLC
* Actively participate in continuous improvement efforts
* Perform data modeling
* Perform production support
* Oversee and assign tasks to teams of contractors
* Mentor and train other development resources, including contractors
* Regularly communicate status
* Assist in developing project cost, timeline, and benefit estimates
* Assist in performing resource planning
* Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytic skills
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Ability to learn new technologies and business domains
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to work individually or in a team environment
* Experience in Supply Chain systems and solutions
* Experience in Catalyst warehouse management system
* Experience in UNIX shell scripting
* Experience in Perl scripting
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.