Now Hiring a CAD Designer with Structural Experience for a Very Busy Rock Springs Office!
- Under direct supervision, completes design assignments of limited complexity for one of the engineering disciplines.
- Drawing and design preparation will require continued learning and use of computer-aided drafting software and techniques.
- Applies a basic level of understanding within the engineering discipline.
- Familiar with codes, permits, and software applications related to the engineering discipline.
- Familiar with the process of preparing design drawings using project specifications and discipline associated instructions in accordance with established practices, standards and procedures.
- Basic understanding of the purpose and use of vendor documents and uses them as a reference for assigned tasks.
- Uses initiative and judgment in modifying and applying design practices and techniques.
- Coordinates work with that of others in discipline group.
- Is learning to use the company's design software in the generation of design drawings.
- Can assist in performing material take-offs for the discipline.
- 2+ years of experience with an Associate's Degree in engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Moving towards competence in computer applications for engineering. 2D CAD competence is required.
- Basic understanding of engineering design, drawing presentation and design drawing production requirements.
We offer excellent benefits that are 100% paid, a family friendly environment and room for growth! Apply today to learn more!