The ideal candidate will have residential experience and will work with the team on production and maintenance of residential working drawings using AutoCAD. This position is office based therefore candidates for this opportunity should be local.
- Perform CAD drafting duties to produce homesite-specific plan sets from existing AutoCAD plan library.
- Estimation minimal take off projects
- Review civil and architectural construction documents
- Act as the Division Box.com Administrator
- Provide overflow drafting work for in-housing architecture projects
- Maintain and adhere to established CAD standards and practices
- Coordinate lot fit analysis process
- File management
- Work with various departments to provide support for the job-start process.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years in architectural drafting required, 4– 6 years AutoCAD R13 (or higher) experience in Architectural discipline preferred.
- Experience with Revit a plus.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture, Drafting/Design or related discipline.
- Minimum Two (2) years of experience in drafting/design for high-volume production homebuilding operation.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to perform accurate, consistent and detail oriented work.
- Highly motivated.
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required.
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Interact well with co-workers
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player